At Insai, we are working on upgrading psychiatry by developing a medical headband that provides health biomarkers and medication-free treatment to patients at home. We are a fast-growing team of neuroscientists, engineers, developers and designers all working on solving neurological disorders with brain computer interface technology. Insai wants to create a solution that has an outsized positive impact on mental health and we are looking for ambitious individuals to join our cause.
We are looking for an intern that will help us build signal processing pipelines to clean and analyze biometric data. You will find yourself in a rich learning environment where you will be encouraged to test out new ideas and build your skills.
- Developing signal processing pipelines to clean raw neuroimaging data
- Exploring, visualizing and analysing EEG
- Conducting experiments and collecting data with our device
- Designing, prototyping, and validating new biomarker metrics
- Hands-on experience with signal processing (through personal or commercial projects)
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Neuroscience or a closely related field
- Experience using signal processing techniques on time series and/or biometric data
- Advanced coding skills in Python
- Highly motivated, resourceful, fast learner and flexible
- Experience working with EEG or other neuroimaging data (fMRI, fNIRS, MEG or ECoG)
- Experience using machine learning techniques, especially with time series and/or biometric data
- Interest in Neuroscience
- Opportunity to impact the world and expand human cognition beyond its current limitations
- Fast learning rate
- Working with a team of highly determined people.
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch is provided
Please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com