Insai is working on development of the first consumer BCI that can both read and stimulate a brain non-invasively. We are a fast-growing team of neuroscientists, machine-learning and hardware engineers, developers and designers all working on evolving human cognition beyond its current limitations.
- Hands-on experience with Signal Processing (through personal or commercial projects)
- Hands-on experience in scientific programming in Python (numpy, scipy, sklearn, matplotlib, pandas, jupyter notebooks) and statistics
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Readiness to work in a startup environment
- Readiness to work with scientific literature related to biological signals
- Our team is multinational, so you need to communicate in English easily
- Experience working EEG or any other biological real time data
- Experience with machine learning, preferably applied to processing the EEG signals.
- Experience in web application development (React)
- Interest in Neuroscience
- Programming experience of C/C++ is a plus
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org