Insai is working on developing a wearable medical device that can both read and stimulate a brain non-invasively. We are a fast-growing team of neuroscientists, machine-learning and hardware engineers, developers and designers all working on solving neurological disorders with brain computer interface technology.
We are looking for an intern that will help us work on new hardware designs of our device. You will find yourself in a rich learning environment where you will be encouraged to test out new ideas and build your skills.
- Hands-on experience with signal processing (through personal or commercial projects)
- Hands-on experience in scientific programming in Python (numpy, scipy, sklearn, matplotlib, pandas, jupyter notebooks) and statistics
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Readiness to work in a startup environment
- Readiness to work with scientific literature related to biological signals
- Our team is multinational, English is the language used in the office
- Experience working EEG or any other biological real time data
- Experience with machine learning, preferably applied to processing the EEG signals.
- Experience in web application development (React)
- Interest in Neuroscience
- Opportunity to impact the world and expand human cognition beyond its current limitations
- Fast learning rate
- Working with a team of highly determined people.
Please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com